Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pray about your need



If you are reading this on another day, search for May 21, 2015 on the intouch.org website.

From the CANON on this blog:

      Solutions

1.    God is omnipotent and therefore can solve any problem.  He may choose to use the solutions listed below, but he often provides in ways you could have never imagined.  The poor should cry out to God for help, rather than depending on Baal.

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.  1 Peter 5:7

But in my distress I cried out to the Lord;
    yes, I prayed to my God for help.
He heard me from his sanctuary;
    my cry to him reached his ears.  Psalm 18:6

From today’s scripture reading:

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

       Philippians 4:6 (NLT)

From today’s devotional:

TURN TO THE LORD. Remember that God loves you and desires a close relationship with you. He is in sovereign control of your situation, so bring your apprehension to Him.

CLING TO YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER. Take your focus off your circumstances, and look to the One who promises His help. The Bible gives this assurance: “Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10).

No comments:

Post a Comment