Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Limiting the debates



Compare this to my RINO Theorem in my post “What’s going on with the Democrat Baal Tyrants?” which I posted March 5, 2015.  In the “Proofs” section of the RINO Theorem, I said “The Republican National Committee is limiting the number of these debates because of the fear that one Conservative could over the course of too many debates become the leading candidate”.  At the time, I did not know that they would also limit the number of candidates in the debates.  This National Journal article mistakenly says “This isn't what RNC chairman Reince Priebus envisioned”.  It agrees with what I said is the RINO strategy when it says “If Republicans wanted to coronate Jeb Bush as their inevitable nominee, a limited slate of debates would make sense”.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/07/the-end-of-the-2016-election-is-closer-than-you-think-119947_full.html#.VaL-M1J0zX5

    Politico wants to limit the time it takes for the Republicans to pick a nominee.

    ReplyDelete