Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Tyranny of the No Labels Crowd



The Washington Post (who, btw, has been very nice in letting me post my blog address – they must have a profit motive – unlike their peers – I hope this doesn’t spoil it for me – now that I’ve outted them) has that article.  Yesterday, at noon, I posted the comment following that article “Sounds like tyranny (normally called liberalism) to me -- the ends justify the means” followed by my blog address.  Later, on Mark Levin’s show, when he was describing Obama’s tyranny, he used the phrase “the ends justify the means”.  I immediately thought that he must have read my comment to the Washington Post article.  So I got the audio clip of Mark saying that and replied to my comment to that article with the audio clip address


and the comment “When I heard this live today (5:30 into the video), I thought Mark must have read my comment (‘the ends justify the means’).”

Its great to be partnering with Mark Levin in this War on Tyranny.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/06/30/a_history_lesson_for_governor_christie

    Partnering with Rush Limbaugh also on the discussion on the desire of tyrants to compromise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://therightscoop.com/awesome-mark-levin-schools-chris-christie-on-real-compromise/

    ReplyDelete