Note: this was just after President Obama indicated that he was going to talk about 2 years of free community college in the 2015 State of the Union speech.
Community College Funding
He must be talking about the 2016 budget, correct?
Because it wouldn’t have been in the Christmas Cromnibus, correct?
The dems wouldn’t do such a Marxist thing (see # 10 below) in an election year, correct?
1. Abolition of private property.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of Industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in government schools.
I can think of a different list of 10 commandments that should be followed rather than those.